Sunday 22 January 2012

W/C 16th January

This week we have been on study leave due to exam season.
However, the school have allowed me to take a laptop hme with me to continue with coursework, and this has been a huge help, as it means i can do work everyday though not at school, instead of wasting the time

I have used this oppertunity to the mximum and have been doing little bits everyday. The main task for this week has been editing the pictures i previously took in the last photoshoot. I want to use these images for the centre of the DigiPak, as the model is goingto be sat on all the polaroid pictures and therefore, all the images need to be turned into polaroids first. Below is an explanation as to how i have been doing this.

Creating a Polaroid Picture on Photoshop

I also wanrted to change the colour of the chairs that she was sitting on, so they would all be different colours. I wasnt sure how to do this, and as we weren't in school, i had to look this up and fiund this out for myself. i found several methods, so i tried them all out and then chose which one i found most effective and worked best for me, which was to go to 'Select' and click on 'Color Range'. this then enable me to select which part of the image i wanted to change, there i simply selected the chair, by ensuring in the dialogue box, the chair was white, while the rest of the image was black. i then went to 'Image', 'Adjustments', 'Hue/Saturation', and used the toggles to change the colour to whatever i wanted.
Other options where to go to 'Image', 'Adjustement', 'Replace Colour' or 'Selectetive Colour', and to use either of these where very similar tyo the original method, i just found 'Hue/Saturation' worked better for what i was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment